Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 5

Y'all gon make me lose my mind! Up in here! Up in here!

DMX starts your morning right!

We didn't have lecture today! Only lab, which meant doing our manikin's hair. We were evaluated on our pin curls. I got an A! But I know that my work wasn't "A" work even though the instructor told me I did good work. A year from now I'll be great and look back on poor Naomi and laugh :-)

Still no friends today :-/ I think I'll give up on that and just remind myself I'm not there for friends anyway I guess.

Today wasn't super eventful. I'm relieved that my first week is over though. Only 51 more weeks to go, right?

I get a much needed 3 day weekend. I need to catch up on housework and homework because this week wiped me out. Being on your feet blows, but I've been a photographer and a medical assistant so I should be used to it. I have Shape Ups, and no matter how unattractive they are, they are great on your feet. Mine were brand new and need to be broken in though. Ouch. I still love them. I'm on my second pair.

I'll be back Tuesday, but here's your quote from today! I think it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment